Appreciation Face reveal (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Because I'm hungry for likes and compliments.

This is my face.
Tell me I'm beautiful.
If you don't think I'm beautiful.
You are just a JELLY HATER.
I'm beautiful and you need to tell me that!
Because that is the truth!

cop.jpg


copk2.jpg

Jk this is not me this is my 12 year old daughter :llama_cheer:
I need to troll a little so I get my LOONA badge sooner lol.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
uwu you are so beautiful ~
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm becoming one. Ths photoshoot was not released to the public yet so...

copii.jpg
:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
can I stan you? someone this gorgeous needs to be stanned
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
So cute! :pandalove:

I got a cockateil recently too but I'm having trouble getting him to like me. How long did it take your one to warm up to you? I want him to love me. :pandasad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and yeji
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So cute! :pandalove:

I got a cockateil recently too but I'm having trouble getting him to like me. How long did it take your one to warm up to you? I want him to love me. :pandasad:

Mine was probably 6 months old when I bought her from the pet store. Maybe she needed like 2 months to get used to us.. But my cockatiel is like a cat, when she wants cuddles she will cuddle otherwise she will bite lol. For her is enough that we're with her and that she's out of the cage. She'll sit on your shoulder or leg when you watch tv or when you're in front of the computer but won't let you cuddle her lol.

Careful when you let your bird out of the cage. My dad left her out the 1st time when I was in school she didn't really know how to fly yet and she hit her head in the wall so hard that she fell in the thrash (we only had papers in the trash anyway because this happened in my room)
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Mine was probably 6 months old when I bought her from the pet store. Maybe she needed like 2 months to get used to us.. But my cockatiel is like a cat, when she wants cuddles she will cuddle otherwise she will bite lol. For her is enough that we're with her and that she's out of the cage. She'll sit on your shoulder or leg when you watch tv or when you're in front of the computer but won't let you cuddle her lol.

Careful when you let your bird out of the cage. My dad left her out the 1st time when I was in school she didn't really know how to fly yet and she hit her head in the wall so hard that she fell in the thrash (we only had papers in the trash anyway because this happened in my room)
Our one is a baby too. We can't really let him out of the cage alone though because we also have a baby cat who still needs to be trained. Our older cat is fine with him so there's no problem there, the problem is just the baby kitten. But even when we do let him out, he hisses and hides. I guess I'll try locking our baby cat in my room so I can let him out until he gets used to us. Hopefully he'll warm up soon. I don't want him to be scared of us forever.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Our one is a baby too. We can't really let him out of the cage alone though because we also have a baby cat who still needs to be trained. Our older cat is fine with him so there's no problem there, the problem is just the baby kitten. But even when we do let him out, he hisses and hides. I guess I'll try locking our baby cat in my room so I can let him out until he gets used to us. Hopefully he'll warm up soon. I don't want him to be scared of us forever.
Start eating seeds near him. You'll be friends in no time lol. Dry pumpkin seeds, non salted pistachio.

Are sure it's a boy? Mine didn't lay an egg for 10 years then she started lying eggs. She did lie like 2 eggs then she had 3 eggs stucked inside of her and needed a surgery.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Start eating seeds near him. You'll be friends in no time lol. Dry pumpkin seeds, non salted pistachio.

Are sure it's a boy? Mine didn't lay an egg for 10 years then she started lying eggs. She did lie like 2 eggs then she had 3 eggs stucked inside of her and needed a surgery.
Wow... The guy who sold him to us said he was a boy and he seemed like he knew what he was talking about. My mum will probably have a heart attack if he randomly starts laying eggs. O_O
And thanks for the tip! I'll try it asap. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread