vs
TWICEVELVETPINK Joined 6 August 2019 Messages 395 Reactions Received 2,098 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 10 September 2019 #1 vs Reactions: arieam, blueberries and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 10 September 2019 #2 I feel like it would be Playing with fire? I am the best has two big rap parts; Dara and Bom got short lines before that and the highlight before the song ends is basically CL/Minzy. Reactions: mirella, arieam and blueberries
I feel like it would be Playing with fire? I am the best has two big rap parts; Dara and Bom got short lines before that and the highlight before the song ends is basically CL/Minzy.
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 10 September 2019 #3 I mean just looking at charts at the end, CL sings&raps half of I am the best Reactions: arieam and yeji
arieam . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 1,232 Reactions Received 5,247 Location Canada Website youtube.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 September 2019 #4 its definitely playing with fire. i can't even express how much 2ne1's line distributions bothered me when they were active. Reactions: yeji
its definitely playing with fire. i can't even express how much 2ne1's line distributions bothered me when they were active.