- Joined
- 11 May 2024
- Messages
- 227
- Reactions Received
- 265
- Location
- -fairyville 🧚♀️
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,518
- Fandom
- kpop multistan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her | bangchan’s wife
hey guys I'm back!!
so after has it been 5 months already?! (well almost 6) so almost half a year! :0
I'm doing way better than I was before so I decided to come back I won't be on social media as much as I was before but I won't be inactive
How is everyone doing? Do y'all remember me?
@Sunshine_Rays I didn't forget abt you guys 😁
@Naya
so after has it been 5 months already?! (well almost 6) so almost half a year! :0
I'm doing way better than I was before so I decided to come back I won't be on social media as much as I was before but I won't be inactive
How is everyone doing? Do y'all remember me?
@Sunshine_Rays I didn't forget abt you guys 😁
@Naya