Game FAKE: Pineapple Flavor (Debuting Girl Group) (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 February 2021
Messages
1,715
Reactions Received
2,962
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeri's Message to Fawn's: I hope you like our music and I will try my best
Lisa Message to Fawn's: We are just starting out please remember that!
Tzuyu's Message to Fawn's: I'm glad we could make it to debut with you all supporting us.
Yuqi's Message to Fawn's: We will improve over time but I hope we are good enough for you all!
Choerry did not message Fawn's


(@Yukibana @Peachy_Tae @eclipsoul @catqirljooe ++ @karina @lexus +++* @Vikki )
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I forgot about her---
I was staring at the lines like...I sWEAR gfriend has 6 members it took me a hot minute to figure out who was missing.
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
I'm such a bad buddy omfg.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread