“Actually, I’d love to go out to dinner with you, talk about stuff, and maybe kiss you ;-)”
That’s not going to work on anyone
So is she 18? If so that makes it not as bad since shes legal but it's still a little off.I heard about this last week😐
he’s like 25 that’s a 7 year age difference 😭Poor Sully was so stunned and uncomfy
JYP is married to a woman 9 years younger than him and they are happily married. It’s not the age issue but the fact he randomly asks someone on a date without getting to know them even briefly and in the middle of their work schedule.I heard about this last week😐
he’s like 25 that’s a 7 year age difference 😭Poor Sully was so stunned and uncomfy
JYP’s wife isn’t 18 and a few months though🤷JYP is married to a woman 9 years younger than him and they are happily married. It’s not the age issue but the fact he randomly asks someone on a date without getting to know them even briefly and in the middle of their work schedule.