Falling in love online (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I guess it's possible. I have gotten friends through online and texting, so why not more than that as well. Though I personally don't like online dating that much, I have been proposed it couple times and I'm pretty much nope because of it. I feel like you won't see how the person is irl, so you need to at least meet up and get to knew each other better before making decision to start dating someone.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I've done it, it was one sided tho so it didn't exactly work out. I personally wouldn't recommend it, cuz trust me even through just words and maybe 1 selfie exchange it can still fuck u up as much as it can irl when it doesn't work out
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I have a wife does that count
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
209
Reactions Received
716
Location
piloting through the galaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
for me, i'm never going to try falling for someone online again lol. i used to consider it an option, but it just seems too risky.
i've only crushed on someone online once- he's the same age as me and was pretty cute too (he's a small YTer and showed his face before in vids). talking to him made me really happy but i cut it off after he started being annoying. and it's a good thing i did though bc turns out he's a whole creep who dated an underage girl.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It can happen. And like @NASA said it can still mess you up when things don‘t work out.
 
D

Deleted member 74

It obviously can happen, since it happens a lot already
I think it's something that's individual for each person, personally I wouldn't because I'm way too sceptical, even with people i've known online for ages, not because I don't trust them, but online and offline, that's just the sort of person I am :') It'd be hard to get me to fall for someone online
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Nope not really cause i of my rule
Taeyoung online chatting if i give any information on me these are the rule
1.We must see each other on video
2.i must know that you for real
3.I will not show my face if these rule are follow
4. also if your my friend some of these rule do not expect but don't expect me to show my face.
5. if your ask me to date then i must know that it really you or *cold look and scary smile* it a no
plus i don't know anyone who will date me so a lot attempted cause they say i'm comma 'Pretty' but they did not show there face and the more they try the more *tap the BLOCK buttes on another one*

i know to much about internet security *SO NO ONE CAN TRRY ME MUH HA HA HA
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
When I was on a football based forum, I ended up getting on really well with a guy. We spoke outside of the forum for about two years before we just one day randomly decided to meet up. We got together after that, then after about five or six months and a few more meet ups he stopped talking to me for about a week. He broke up with me a few days after that, and then stopped posting on the forum we were on. I took an educated guess he met somebody else closer to him and left it at that. Lesson learnt though, now I know not to go down that road again.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Tried not to honestly, but it has happened a lot to me. I get swept up in the moment I guess.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread