- Joined
- 30 December 2022
- Messages
- 12,435
- Reactions Received
- 9,451
- Location
- Germany
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 76,830
- Gender
- Male
It's hilarious because they have MV's like 'Ronald' and 'Watch The World Burn'. And then there's that boring, even amateurish, cover art. I know it's an artistical choice and they could do much better. But nevertheless it's one of the worst Metal album designs of the year.I hate the album cover ngl
it is ugly.
Best album art of the year though in your opinion?Absolutely right!
The year's not over yet, but so far it's 'Les Chants de l'Aurore' by Alcest. It's also in my top 10 list of my favorite albums 2024.Best album art of the year though in your opinion?
Very nice album art too! I didn't know the band, it's time to check them out!Eh. incantation by aussie metalcore band In Hearts Wake
![]()