- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I am the spawn of hell
a demon in disguise
always eating flesh
and tearing off limbs
A plague on society
a curse on the world
the physical plain
does not hide my pain
of missing a meal
I am the real deal
I whisper dark thoughts
into the ears of the living
suicide is the only option
when opposing me
the only way out
a demon in disguise
always eating flesh
and tearing off limbs
A plague on society
a curse on the world
the physical plain
does not hide my pain
of missing a meal
I am the real deal
I whisper dark thoughts
into the ears of the living
suicide is the only option
when opposing me
the only way out