Video Fan meeting on the mat | Eunchae's Stardiary EP.36 (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,795
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove: so sweet!!

Nayeon cleary hates it when people make her feel old :llama_blush:I hope you are taking notes @fdonce when you keep calling her grandma

Also I do not remember Eunchae freaking out so much when the other Twice members were on last time, I feel like fdonce may not be the only one under suspicion of being an Akgae :seokeyes:

Loved Nayeons reaction to the Twin Tails complaints though, clearly she couold not comprehend the Problem :haylul:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Awesome. Going to watch this later!
:nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread