Appreciation FAN OR STAN GUIDE 1 - ATEEZ (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
FAN OR STAN GUIDE 1 - ATEEZ

Note: This guide revolves purely around my own opinions of what I believe are their best b-sides and their best variety content etc. So if you have different opinions then that's fine ofc



(from left to right, top to bottom: Mingi (1999, rapper), Jongho (2000, vocalist), Wooyoung (1999, dancer), Seonghwa (1998, vocalist),
Yeosang (1999, dancer), San (1999, vocalist), Hongjoong (1998, rapper), Yunho (1999, dancer)

BASIC INFO
1. They are from KQ Entertainment and label mates with Block B
2. There are 8 members (one currently on hiatus due to mental health break)
3. Their age ranges from 1998 (oldest) to 2000 (youngest)
4. They are closest to The Boyz Stray Kids and TXT among idols
5. They are huge fans of EXO and BTS

ATEEZ Fandom Name: ATINY (a combination of ATEEZ + DESTINY)

MEMBERS

BASICALLY HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE THE MEMBERS + LITTLE PERSONALITY TIDBITS


HONGJOONG (1998)
Leader, Rapper, Composer
How to tell him apart from the others:
MV: There are two main rappers in ATEEZ and he is the high toned more nasally rapper, he is often the center of performances as well
Ambitious, smiles a lot, passive dad to the other members, likes to tease the others and is often teased in return, thoughtful and intelligent vibes



SEONGHWA (1998)
Vocalist, Visual
How to tell him apart from the others:
MV: He is one of the taller members (178 cm) and is one of the vocalists, look for the guy with the stare that could kill you. He has a sharper nose jawline and thinner mouth than most of the other members
Warm and gentle despite his judgey face sometimes, a total mom honestly, often teased bc he's soft for the other members, neurotic and Mr Clean



YUNHO (1999)
Dancer, Vocal
How to tell him apart from the others:
MV: He is the tallest member (184-186 cm), he has softer features the other members and a rounder face
Prince Charming vibes, kind and outgoing, his smile lights up the world, pure and happy attitude with a mischievous side



YEOSANG (1999)
Dancer, Vocalist
How to tell him apart from the others:
MV: Yeosang has unusual visuals and is very easy to tell apart from the others, although he has softer features he also has a wider face than the others
Quiet but pretty weird at times, underrated sense of humor, very soft but also has strong savage tendencies



SAN (1999)
Vocalist
How to tell him apart from the others:
MV: San has a very strong chin, smaller eyes than the others, just a jawline for days really. He is also on the shorter side (175.5 cm). He dances extremely well and got famous for his fancams where many called him a "demon prince" since he was passionate when dancing he almost looked posssessed
Very loud and very passionate, competitive, very touchy and mischievous



MINGI (1999)
Rapper, Dancer
How to tell him apart from the others:
MV: Really tall hoe (183-185 cm), deeper voiced rapper, very loud very energetic probably the most out of the members when performing and on variety
Similar to San, very loud very energetic and mischievous, a precious boy



WOOYOUNG (1999)
Dancer, Vocalist
How to tell him apart from the others:
MV: Fuller lips, for some reason usually gets his hair middle parted, nice jawline like all ateez members have, higher pitched voice in singing and talking
Arguably the loudest and most trolly but in return often gets teased and shaded, is a bit more uptight than San and Mingi arguably



JONGHO (2000)
Vocalist
How to tell him apart from the others:
MV: Round face, soft features, body is built broader than the others, abnormally strong (can smash a watermelon in half with his fist)
Mature maknae vibes, tired of the older member's shxt, very capable, good at throwing shade, doesn't like being treated like a baby



SONGS THAT YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO (IF YOU WANT TO STAN ATEEZ)

For if you want that signature ATEEZ sound (anthemy, trappy, epic sounds)




















For if you want ATEEZ sound but it's a twist on the formula










Some of their best b-sides to date

The harder side of ATEEZ
























The softer side of ATEEZ














LAST OF ALL....SOME VARIETY CONTENT

In general just watch littlechoisan's channel, she has some of the best ATEEZ fan edit meme compilations I've ever seen






Pray for Seonghwa, he has to deal with their shet all the time bless his pure germaphobic soul







Tagging some people that I'd just like to show this to since it took me a while to work on :maheart::sanapray:

@OnlyCalB @brekker @Lovely_Cornchips @Reo @Mangoey @Wingfrost @ddeonghwaaa​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ok I love the effort, but this is basically like redoing their group thread? :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok I love the effort, but this is basically like redoing their group thread? :D
i realized that a bit but this time people will actually hopefully read it that are not yet fans :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i realized that a bit but this time people will actually hopefully read it that are not yet fans :sanapray:
they don´t know yet, but they will fall in love and that love will never leave :D

everyone love thanxxx
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I never really watch BG variety and only see BGs if they are on the same variety show as a GG I like. So I doubt I'll ever get to "know" the members besides learning their names.

However, if I like a lot of a BGs discography I tend to "stan" them and look out for all their comebacks if I can. ATEEZ have a good discography for sure, so I'll add them to my stan list of BGs lmao.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I feel like every time i see my friends start stanning ateez, ateez quickly becomes one of their favorite groups really quick especially personality-wise. These boys are hilarious and you can see how passionate they are about what they do by the way they talk about making music, dancing, their fans, or even other groups they look up to. As a huge Atiny I am really proud of them look at how they grew since debut :sadcat:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never really watch BG variety and only see BGs if they are on the same variety show as a GG I like. So I doubt I'll ever get to "know" the members besides learning their names.

However, if I like a lot of a BGs discography I tend to "stan" them and look out for all their comebacks if I can. ATEEZ have a good discography for sure, so I'll add them to my stan list of BGs lmao.
:pikahappy:
I'm the most glad you added them to your bg list :pepeheart::nekolove: if you ever get a bias let me know :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like every time i see my friends start stanning ateez, ateez quickly becomes one of their favorite groups really quick especially personality-wise. These boys are hilarious and you can see how passionate they are about what they do by the way they talk about making music, dancing, their fans, or even other groups they look up to. As a huge Atiny I am really proud of them look at how they grew since debut :sadcat:
they are very close to my heart due to their personalities as well! i love them all!:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Is it weird that I read and watched everything in this thread even though I’ve seen all these videos multiple times. :lisalaugh:
Stan kings stan Ateez! :queen::maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is it weird that I read and watched everything in this thread even though I’ve seen all these videos multiple times. :lisalaugh:
Stan kings stan Ateez! :queen::maheart:
no ur just a model atiny :sanapray: :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread