Fandom name when (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I hate spermies, I refuse to acknowledge that 8 yo level wordplay. I don’t care really about the name that much. I see the group as temporary anyway. I support them but I like them individually and as part of their original group way more so whatever they decide. I’m boring I know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait, nobody said the Joppers yet? Irl i mean. Tats the only sfw name tat id associate with Sperm I mean SuperM. LSM dint rlly think it thru. SM n SuperM, wow self-love much(tho i wonder if he realised that SuperM shared his initials at first.) Did it ever get explained wat the M in SuperM meant/stands for? Im not gonna google it.
Some BS like matrix and master or something that makes equally little sense
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread