Fanfic Preferences (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
i usually like OC x Idol for fanfic, but i don't mind OTP's be it BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl or BoyxGirl
It all depends on the how it written.. i can read One shot smut but i don't really enjoy chaptered stories that are full smut (like those sex slave stuff, if there's character progression and then maybe)
Cliched romance is difficult for me to read and write cause its never been my thing, but i can get into most things if its written well.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mostly read certain OTP's, not fan of OOC's. I avoid AU's usually too, though have read some good ones, I don't have much interest. I like more of continuations of the plot.. yea so don't really read stuff of idols or other IRL folks ^^;
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread