Fanfics can be very comedic especially if they take themselves seriously (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Whenever random korean/chinese/etc words pop up in the English fanfics i'm reading it just ruins the pacing of the story. It's just random and koreaboo-ish, I've read very few where it was used in a way that didn't come across cringey


People get really angry over omegaverse the biggest complaint I've seen is that its not possible in real life which is funny because like 95% of fanfiction wouldn't happen in real life lol. Personally, I love the idea of men going through pregnancy but that may be because I want men to suffer through the same things women do lmao
Wait men can get preggo in the omegaverse?! Damn mother nature is more equal there lmao 😂😂😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: QueenB and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wait men can get preggo in the omegaverse?! Damn mother nature is more equal there lmao 😂😂😂
Honestly, I sometimes want to argue that women created it as a form of revenge/cathartic-ism
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly don't know why I ever read fanfics years ago...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread