News Fans of Twice singer Nayeon worried that German 'stalker' is back in South Korea (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female



Over the past few months, a German man called Josh has alarmed fans of Twice singer Nayeon with his online declarations that he wants to marry her and settle down in Australia.

Now, the fear factor has risen several notches after he posted that he is now in South Korea.

Josh, 25, posted that he wants to talk to Nayeon, 24, revealing that he will try to get help from the head of JYP Entertainment, which manages the girl group Twice.



According to the popdust portal, Josh posted a video in October of his previous South Korea visit, turning up at locations where Nayeon had visited in the past.

He also asked shopkeepers to forward his letter to the singer if they saw her.

Back in South Korea again, Josh has deflected talk that he is a stalker, posting that "I love her as the human she is, not because she is an idol. I don't care about her job".



"She might have heard fake news about me and I have to tell her my side of the story."

JYP has issued a statement that it is aware of the situation and will take all steps to protect its artists.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I was really torn until they found his old Reddit account.
IMG_20191210_172921.jpg
IMG_20191210_172919.jpg
IMG_20191210_172905.jpg
IMG_20191210_172827.jpg
IMG_20191210_172824.jpg
This creep is more dangerous than he wants to let on
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just hope that no one will be harmed. I am quite worried
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was really torn until they found his old Reddit account.
IMG_20191210_172921.jpg
IMG_20191210_172919.jpg
IMG_20191210_172905.jpg
IMG_20191210_172827.jpg
IMG_20191210_172824.jpg
This creep is more dangerous than he wants to let on
I don't want to think bad of people, but he is sounding there like those guys who kill people cause girl they liked didn't go out with them.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I was really torn until they found his old Reddit account.
IMG_20191210_172921.jpg
IMG_20191210_172919.jpg
IMG_20191210_172905.jpg
IMG_20191210_172827.jpg
IMG_20191210_172824.jpg
This creep is more dangerous than he wants to let on
"He should talk with her off-stream"

Then he goes on talking to the whole world he is gonna enter Twice dorm >.>
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Wow! That's f***ed up!
I think I read a small part of this message somewhere but forgotten where!
He's wrong on so many levels and also if you love someone, they have to love you back for any type of relationship can work.
If someone doesn't like you for who you are, then they are not worth it anyway and you should find someone who is worth it, but of course, they won't like you if you keep stalking them and saying that you love her when she doesn't even know you.

This kind of behaviour also gives K-pop fans a bad name, it's sasaeng-like behaviour.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread