- Joined
- 6 June 2021
- Messages
- 65,209
- Reactions Received
- 38,856
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 193,406
- Fandom
- iEMoALuvie
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
it does, I love the new series, maybe not to the same extent as I love the original series, but still, it earned a place in my heart so I'm anticipatingdoes it look interesting to you?
i think i is slightly worth the watch but why are we traveling to dumbledore's secrets... is there a bigger thing going on we don't know about? J.K ROWLING COMING OUT WITH SOMETHING NEW QUESTION MARK????
honestly same, i love all things related to harry potter and fantastic beasts, i just like to question in hopes rowling will make something new LMAOplace in my heart
Yes and also .... I am scared to see who they replaced Johnny Depp withWHERE'S TINA THO
Mads MikkelsenYes and also .... I am scared to see who they replaced Johnny Depp with
![]()
i would go see it![]()
WHERE'S TINA THO![]()
it comes out in aprili would go see it
but i can't
im not allowed due to covid
![]()
![]()
oh i figured muchit comes out in april![]()