Audio Far East Movement ft. LAY - Lovebird (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This was released a few days ago but I looked around and no one posted it yet so I'll post it now.



Also, I have no idea which section it's supposed to be in since it's a mix of English and Chinese so I'm just going to post it here.​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I love it! I wasn't really following this release so I didn't really have any expectations but this wasn't exactly the sound I was expecting either. But I really like it! Lay is working so hard and releasing so much music lately. I hope he rests a bit but that's not going to happen :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread