- Joined
- 25 August 2018
- Messages
- 6,828
- Reactions Received
- 28,463
- Location
- YG Entertainment
- Website
- kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 26,616
- Fandom
- MONSTIEZ
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She / Her / Hers
It is with a heavy heart when i am doing this thread. I will be stepping down from admin and being the owner of the website, @notthatmarko will assume my duties and serve the community to the best of his abilities. This will be my last post in this thread.
Farewell,
Cosmic
PS - I feel bad for those who thought that i left, its just a joke made for fun on 1st of april. Hope yall will have a good day today.
Winter is coming.
Farewell,
Cosmic
PS - I feel bad for those who thought that i left, its just a joke made for fun on 1st of april. Hope yall will have a good day today.
Winter is coming.