Movie Fast9 trailer 2 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


Fast9 trailer 2 (2021 june release)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


4 minute version trailer
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
They should’ve stopped these movies long ago imo
1 billion dollars (say it in a Dr Evil way) tells us why they dont.(expected profit/gross takings for the last few movies, except for external circumstances affecting them).

I only got rlly into FF with F5 or F6 i think, with the ridiculous plane n vehicle on the runway stunt. I dont think i watched F4 or F5 b4 tat. I think i had watched FF,2F2F n Tokyo Drift on dvd maybe but wasnt rlly hyped by it to watch the next ones.

10 or 11 movies is enuf tho. Maybe more than enuf for some.
 
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1 billion dollars (say it in a Dr Evil way) tells us why they dont.(expected profit/gross takings for the last few movies, except for external circumstances affecting them).

I only got rlly into FF with F5 or F6 i think, with the ridiculous plane n vehicle on the runway stunt. I dont think i watched F4 or F5 b4 tat. I think i had watched FF,2F2F n Tokyo Drift on dvd maybe but wasnt rlly hyped by it to watch the next ones.

10 or 11 movies is enuf tho. Maybe more than enuf for some.
Personally for me it all went downhill after 5. Their stunts got really ridiculous but hey if they still make money more power to them. I’ll probably end up watching it anyways since I’m too far invested into the series
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread