Okay, how much weight will I lose?1. make sure you arent dry fasting
2. depends on what you wanna get from it. try 24 hours and see how you feel
Complete removal of food.What kind of fast is it? Complete removal of food during certain period or removing certain type of food?
That's something nobody should ever do. You need your (at least) 3 meals a day.Complete removal of food.
It has its benefits tho.That's something nobody should ever do. You need your (at least) 3 meals a day.
It was popularized lately, yes, but that does not mean it's healthy. Yes, you could get kind of detoxicated that way, but changing your regime and actual food that you intake can have exact same effect. One should never fast more than 8 hours unless it's from religious reasons.It has its benefits tho.
please drink a lot of water and don't be too activeAh I see. Thanks.
I've done a partial one where you don't eat from 6a to 3p. Once it hits 3 eat a regular meal or a healthy snack to hold you until dinner. Drink your water all throughout the fast.I wanna be pretty.