I like epic songs in general, is epic even a music genre ? I think it should be...
motorp77 numbers are everything . Joined 22 June 2023 Messages 8,077 Reactions Received 9,257 Location not great Cards View Profile KS Coins 21,905 18 January 2024 #1 I like epic songs in general, is epic even a music genre ? I think it should be... Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,061 Reactions Received 59,236 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 487,892 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 18 January 2024 #2 the most epic Reactions: motorp77
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,384 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 19 January 2024 #3 I feel that this song is comparatively epic Reactions: motorp77
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,864 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,648 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 19 January 2024 #4 Reactions: motorp77
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,390 Reactions Received 55,129 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,277 19 January 2024 #5 would you classify bang bang bang or fantanstic baby as an "epic song" Reactions: motorp77
Walnutt The #1 Reveluv . Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,274 Reactions Received 21,574 Location Wherever Seulgi wants me to be Cards View Profile KS Coins 348 19 January 2024 #6 Actual Queen