⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ Fav Hair Style ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑ (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
WHAT IS YOUR FAV HAIR LOOK ON YOSELF?!

is your hair up all the time? bun or ponytail? or curled? straightened? braided?
what do you think looks best on you?



my fav hair style on me?
DOWN AND BRUSHED = NO EFFORT
:lisalaugh: :ilovebread:
i do like to wear headbands with bows though, to make myself look more cute


what hairstyle do you want to achieve in the future?
#loveyoself
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Ahsoka

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I usually like to wear my hair down, unless if it's bothering me then I'll tie it up. I don't straighten it much either because I'm too lazy to do it and the humidity will ruin it anyways :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have it down if it’s not too frizzy, when it’s out of control I just put it in a ponytail or a bun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i mean like i can't do much with braids but i like half od my hair in my face and the rest behind one hear with only one braid sticking out
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
french braid but im lazy so i never do it
i like that but i am so bad at braiding:sadcat:
i mean like i can't do much with braids but i like half od my hair in my face and the rest behind one hear with only one braid sticking out
that sounds kinda cool, no idea what it would look like but sounds nice:mgblush:
messy bun and space buns ftw
space buns? wtf is that :lisalaugh:
I have it down if it’s not too frizzy, when it’s out of control I just put it in a ponytail or a bun.
you got frizzy hair? cute:sippinthetea:
I usually like to wear my hair down, unless if it's bothering me then I'll tie it up. I don't straighten it much either because I'm too lazy to do it and the humidity will ruin it anyways :joshmeh:
i like to straighten my hair from time to time.... maybe twice a year actually :lisalaugh:
Longer in the front, I always have a fringe no matter what!
guys with fringes UGH
ginger guy with fringe, what are you doing to me :wimwim:
I like it down, but I'm not a huge fan of my hair in general. It's so poofy.
how do you mean poofy? in what way:hayshook:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i like that but i am so bad at braiding:sadcat:

that sounds kinda cool, no idea what it would look like but sounds nice:mgblush:

space buns? wtf is that :lisalaugh:

you got frizzy hair? cute:sippinthetea:

i like to straighten my hair from time to time.... maybe twice a year actually :lisalaugh:

guys with fringes UGH
ginger guy with fringe, what are you doing to me :wimwim:

how do you mean poofy? in what way:hayshook:
I have a LOT of volume, which people claim is good but its so much hair that it just naturally poofs out.
 
  • Angry
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and SHlNEE
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have a LOT of volume, which people claim is good but its so much hair that it just naturally poofs out.
my poof so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and it curly so it not my natural length of my hair
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE and Ahsoka

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
i like that but i am so bad at braiding:sadcat:

that sounds kinda cool, no idea what it would look like but sounds nice:mgblush:

space buns? wtf is that :lisalaugh:

you got frizzy hair? cute:sippinthetea:

i like to straighten my hair from time to time.... maybe twice a year actually :lisalaugh:

guys with fringes UGH
ginger guy with fringe, what are you doing to me :wimwim:

how do you mean poofy? in what way:hayshook:
space buns are kinda like two mini buns,,bear ears but w hair?? Kind of like this
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
25 July 2020
Messages
42
Reactions Received
46
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've chopped at my hair a lot and done different pixie cuts and bobs for the last few years. My favorite look I've done was kind of like a French bob I think. I haven't had long hair in years, so I'm trying to grow it out and see what happens. I have a cowlick that I'm tired of trying to tame when it comes to bangs, so I might grow that out too.
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I have a LOT of volume, which people claim is good but its so much hair that it just naturally poofs out.
my poof so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and it curly so it not my natural length of my hair
do you guys straighten it often?
I've chopped at my hair a lot and done different pixie cuts and bobs for the last few years. My favorite look I've done was kind of like a French bob I think. I haven't had long hair in years, so I'm trying to grow it out and see what happens. I have a cowlick that I'm tired of trying to tame when it comes to bangs, so I might grow that out too.
i am so jealous because most bangs look weird on me and short hair as well :sadcat:
space buns are kinda like two mini buns,,bear ears but w hair?? Kind of like this
ah thanks for showing me, they look cute but i bet if i do that i would look like an idiot:lisalaugh::wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
do you guys straighten it often?

i am so jealous because most bangs look weird on me and short hair as well :sadcat:


ah thanks for showing me, they look cute but i bet if i do that i would look like an idiot:lisalaugh::wimwim:
No I think that would make it frizz ngl
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I have a LOT of volume, which people claim is good but its so much hair that it just naturally poofs out.
you can always just pluck hair out

you cant magically make your scalp grow more :pepecry1: better to be you than me and BALD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
do you guys straighten it often?

i am so jealous because most bangs look weird on me and short hair as well :sadcat:


ah thanks for showing me, they look cute but i bet if i do that i would look like an idiot:lisalaugh::wimwim:
nope my mom don't let me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread