Appreciation fav idols turned actors/actresses? (1 Viewer)

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
mine's jihoon from wanna one. technically, he wasnt an idol turned actor bc he was a child actor but hes more recognised for being a wanna one member imo. i like minhyun as well all though he does remind me of eunwoo with his acting sometimes. all's good though, his face makes up for it ngl




honourable mention: ong seongwu; he hasnt acted in a lot of dramas but his acting is promising

 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
Thank you fellow Minhyun enthusiast acknowledging his acting kinda shit sometimes :lisalaugh: I cannot do My Lovely Liar
as much as i love minhyun, it had to be said :haylul:

did you watch my lovely liar too? im halfway through the drama and so far i really like the plot
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
as much as i love minhyun, it had to be said :haylul:

did you watch my lovely liar too? im halfway through the drama and so far i really like the plot
I watched everything until episode 8, after that I got bored and tired of the acting so I skipped around. Iirc I left out at ep 14
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I watched everything until episode 8, after that I got bored and tired of the acting so I skipped around. Iirc I left out at ep 14
im currently at episode 11. i never thought they'd reveal minhyun's perspective of what actually happened this early ngl, i thought there would be a greater plot twist (or maybe there is and i just haven't got to that part yet) :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
im currently at episode 11. i never thought they'd reveal minhyun's perspective of what actually happened this early ngl, i thought there would be a greater plot twist (or maybe there is and i just haven't got to that part yet) :jisoosmh:
Stay tuned for later episodes :joysip: :taemsip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: izcream

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread