Appreciation fav line in a song? (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
“MAAN I’m not sorry I’m dirty”-Lee Felix/Chan
“Everglow Forever let’s go!”-Wang Yiren
“Grracias”-ATEEZ
“We don’t need money”-Yuqi
 
  • Love
Reactions: doll

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
"Love is a maze, but you is amaze" ~Love Maze - BTS
"Boom boom boom, hit that drum" ~Hit That Drum - Loona
"You know that I come FIRST!" ~First - Everglow (they say it with such power!)
"Oh, it's just like magic / Feeling your touch, oh it's a rush / No one else has it" ~Magic - TXT
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread