Fav pieces of lyrics? [Remake 13/?] (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
In any music, k-pop, a-pop, j-pop, rock, your country's music etc..

I'm always sucker for good lyrics so post your fav pieces as well, would love to check out some good music : )

--

Some of my favs:

Utada Hikaru- Sanctuary

"You showed me,
how to see that,
nothing is whole and..
nothing is broken"


Since nothing is whole- nothing can't be broken either.

Florence and the machine- Shake it Out

"And every demon wants its pound of flesh,
but I like to keep some things to myself.
- It's always darket before the dawn."

"And I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.
So here is the drinks in the dark at the end of my road.
And I'm ready to suffer I'm ready to hope.
It's a shot in the dark and right at my throat.
-- Well what the hell I'm going to let it happen to me."


- Florence and the machines all lyrics are gold though.

Muse- Bliss

"Everything about you is how I want to be.
Your freedom comes naturally.
Everything about resonates happiness.
Now I won't settle for less."


Poets of the Fall- Carnival of Rust

"It's all a game,
avoiding a failure,
while true colors will bleed.
All in the name of misbehavior,
and things we don't need."


Nell- Ocean of Light (translation)

"Forget everything you have known,
Close your eyes silently
and break the walls that have trapped you.
Will everything you've known,
turn into nothingness?
Is that what you have been afraid of?
Just breath in and breath out-
your dreams with me"


- Nell has usually such depressing lyrics so it's nice to have this for a change.

Jenni Vartiainen- Halvalla (translation)

"Let's not daydream anymore.
What else is there.
I can't guess, oh if u happened to wake up,
then you could have me cheap,
at bargain price,
this used heart of mine."


Icon for Hire- Hope for Morning

"I second guess myself to death,
I resolicit every step.
What if my words are meaningless?
What if my heart was misleading this?"

"When I'm old and grey or thirty
or whatever happens first
I'll need you to reassure me
I didn't waste a verse
Or worse, what if my life's work is reduced just to myself."


Originally posted Sep 4 2018
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The chorus of Karma Butterfly
The opening of Face My Fears
“For you, one last time” from SNSD One Last Time
The chorus of I’m Fine Thank You
Damn, I'm fine thank you makes me tear up every time, the lyrics just add to that :pepecry1:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,390
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Prepare for BAP spam


I won’t ever break
I won’t ever fall down
Even if the story tries to swallow me
I’m unbreakable
Even if I die, I won’t break
Even if I die, I won’t give up
Even if my wings are trampled in the darkness
U know? I’m unbreakable

B.A.P-Unbreakable


All of What The Hell tbh, but this is a good part, knowing what this song is based off of.

No way no way you strangle me
Even if I scream, no one helps me
May day may day I am suffocating
Even if I shove you, even if I stand against this
Oh why are you you you you

What the hell you do I will repay back
I will find you and wait until the end of the world
What the hell you do even if I die I will repay you back
Wait and see, in some time you you you you
You’re gonna break down

What The Hell-B.A.P

There’s no more, no more justice
The world surrenders to money
In the shadows of the powerful,
The weak are dying
No, no, no, no
No, no, no this really isn’t it
I’m here, we are here, stop

Power-BAP

We held hands again
The six of us together all on both feet
So no one would fall
We got ready to run once again
Young Wild and Free
In the end the world is made up of our stories

Monolouge- BAP



What can I say Im a sucker for their old songs :yolk:
Ill make another post with lyrics from other artists later
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love Florence and the machine!
They are definitely one of my favorite bands, well probably favorite band together with MUSE. And they have always such dept in lyrics too, always make u think what the song is about and making your own theories :d
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
They are definitely one of my favorite bands, well probably favorite band together with MUSE. And they have always such dept in lyrics too, always make u think what the song is about and making your own theories :d
My favorite song of theirs is What Kind Of Man, it’s so powerful
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Prepare for BAP spam


I won’t ever break
I won’t ever fall down
Even if the story tries to swallow me
I’m unbreakable
Even if I die, I won’t break
Even if I die, I won’t give up
Even if my wings are trampled in the darkness
U know? I’m unbreakable

B.A.P-Unbreakable


All of What The Hell tbh, but this is a good part, knowing what this song is based off of.

No way no way you strangle me
Even if I scream, no one helps me
May day may day I am suffocating
Even if I shove you, even if I stand against this
Oh why are you you you you

What the hell you do I will repay back
I will find you and wait until the end of the world
What the hell you do even if I die I will repay you back
Wait and see, in some time you you you you
You’re gonna break down

What The Hell-B.A.P

There’s no more, no more justice
The world surrenders to money
In the shadows of the powerful,
The weak are dying
No, no, no, no
No, no, no this really isn’t it
I’m here, we are here, stop

Power-BAP

We held hands again
The six of us together all on both feet
So no one would fall
We got ready to run once again
Young Wild and Free
In the end the world is made up of our stories

Monolouge- BAP



What can I say Im a sucker for their old songs :yolk:
Ill make another post with lyrics from other artists later
Some of these are actually familiar to me, I was into B.A.P during their early years and their lyric content really is one of the best in kpop. Lot of songs about social justice and injustice, accepting yourself and standing up for yourself and so on. One of my favorites lyrically is definitely Goodbye.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My favorite song of theirs is What Kind Of Man, it’s so powerful
Oh it's good one for sure :D

I'm not sure actually what is my favorite currently, it always changes up a bit and I have like 20 songs from them I listen tons xd Maybe Rabbit Heart, that one is really interesting lyrically, at first I couldn't get it at all, now I think I have some idea.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?


Somewhere Only We Know - Keane

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave

'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me


My Immortal - Evanescence

Beyond the smiling expression
I can’t see through to the truth
I’m fine just smiling along with you

Even if someone wrote me a hint
I can’t read it because it’s written too small
I can only start digging little by little

Still, I don’t want to wear glasses
Even if I open my eyes the entire day
I’m busy looking at all the things
That are so clear to see

I’m already tired from everything
I don’t need to see every small, black thought
I’m already tired from everything
I don’t need to read all the fine print


IU - Glasses
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?


Somewhere Only We Know - Keane

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave

'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me


My Immortal - Evanescence

Beyond the smiling expression
I can’t see through to the truth
I’m fine just smiling along with you

Even if someone wrote me a hint
I can’t read it because it’s written too small
I can only start digging little by little

Still, I don’t want to wear glasses
Even if I open my eyes the entire day
I’m busy looking at all the things
That are so clear to see

I’m already tired from everything
I don’t need to see every small, black thought
I’m already tired from everything
I don’t need to read all the fine print


IU - Glasses
And now i'm wondering why I haven't heard IU's Glasses before, where have i been :wat:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Gfriend - Navillera

Let’s start fresh, you and me
The love I envy, please don’t let me down
I’m going to show you how I’ve been feeling
I won’t wait any longer

I’ve been waiting for this moment
And I’m with you who’ve always kept by my side
I’ll make it come true, like I always do

Wake from the dreams Na na na navillera
Someday, you and I
I hope we can
build a future together
You’re more than enough for me
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So bittersweet, this tragedy won't ask for absolution,
This melody inside of me still searches for solution,
A twist of fate, a change of heart,
Kills my infatuation,
A broken heart, provides the spark for my determination


-Guns N' Roses, Better

I'm taking time quiet consolation
In passing by this love that's passed away
I know it's never easy
So why should you believe me
When I've always got so many things to say
Calling off the dogs a simple choice is made
'Cause playful hearts
Can sometimes be enraged
You know I tried to wake you
I mean how long could it take you
To open up your eyes and turn the page


-Guns N' Roses, Locomotive

Kneeling roses disappearing into
Moses' dry mouth
Breaking into fort knox stealing
Our intentions
Hangers sitting dripped in oil
Crying freedom
Handed to obsoletion
Still you feed us lies from the tablecloth
Everybody's going to the party, have a real good time
Dancing in the desert, blowing up the sunshine


-System of a Down, BYOB
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So bittersweet, this tragedy won't ask for absolution,
This melody inside of me still searches for solution,
A twist of fate, a change of heart,
Kills my infatuation,
A broken heart, provides the spark for my determination


-Guns N' Roses, Better

I'm taking time quiet consolation
In passing by this love that's passed away
I know it's never easy
So why should you believe me
When I've always got so many things to say
Calling off the dogs a simple choice is made
'Cause playful hearts
Can sometimes be enraged
You know I tried to wake you
I mean how long could it take you
To open up your eyes and turn the page


-Guns N' Roses, Locomotive

Kneeling roses disappearing into
Moses' dry mouth
Breaking into fort knox stealing
Our intentions
Hangers sitting dripped in oil
Crying freedom
Handed to obsoletion
Still you feed us lies from the tablecloth
Everybody's going to the party, have a real good time
Dancing in the desert, blowing up the sunshine


-System of a Down, BYOB
So edgy :sakUwu:

Kidding, i love it, some good old fashioned rock :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So edgy :sakUwu:

Kidding, i love it, some good old fashioned rock :nekolove:
Sorry I didn't include sunshine and rainbows and first loves Berry-chan :sakUwu:
Might I interest you in some Taylor Swift then? :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sorry I didn't include sunshine and rainbows and first loves Berry-chan :sakUwu:
Might I interest you in some Taylor Swift then? :jenniesmug:
:pandaannoyed: no thanks..

Didn't I say I liked it, tbh mine isn't definitely all sunshine and first loves either :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:pandaannoyed: no thanks..

Didn't I say I liked it, tbh mine isn't definitely all sunshine and first loves either :maheart:
Of course :jenniesmug:

EDGINESS IS LIFE :queen:

I mean I didn't go full edgy with like Cradle of Filth or Rammstein :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Of course :jenniesmug:

EDGINESS IS LIFE :queen:

I mean I didn't go full edgy with like Cradle of Filth or Rammstein :jisoosmh:
Oh Rammstein, damn I could have gone edgy af with them
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread