Fav pieces of lyrics? [Remake 13/?] (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
no one talkes about them here :maheart:
but yeah I know of them.
Yes their live performances especially are :pepecross::sj_weary:
And some of their MVs too :pepecross:

But the industrial rock sound :sj_weary:
 
Joined
8 May 2019
Messages
20
Reactions Received
58
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Iv been listening to English songs a bit too much these days so I can only remember some
NICO COLLINS 'HONEST'
"When it gets heavy you breakdown and say why are you heartless who made you this way I stare at you vacantly right through your face..throwin mah shit cause you don't understand the reasons behind why I am who I am..you beg for the answer we know I don't have"...

Thats all i remember ri now
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread