These are just a few I really enjoyed :pikahappy:
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 1 May 2021 #1 These are just a few I really enjoyed Reactions: Wingfrost, Abeamus, Ahsoka and 1 other person
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 1 May 2021 #2 I don't really have a real favorite yet but overall it has been really solid so far Reactions: Wingfrost and Villains
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,396 Reactions Received 151,406 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 1 May 2021 #3 Reactions: Wingfrost and Villains
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 1 May 2021 #4 I have no Korean favourite release. Reactions: Wingfrost and Villains
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 1 May 2021 #5 Reactions: Wingfrost and Villains
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 1 May 2021 #6 Vikki said: Click to expand... not me totally forgetting about kick back but anyways I love kick back as well Reactions: Wingfrost and Ahsoka
Vikki said: Click to expand... not me totally forgetting about kick back but anyways I love kick back as well
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,333 Reactions Received 76,681 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,045 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 2 May 2021 #7 Can't say I have a particular favourite but been listening to Water Color the most recently Reactions: Wingfrost and Villains
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 3 May 2021 #8 Reactions: Villains