- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
We've had a lot of good ones so far this year!~ Cherry Bullet came out with Q&A in January kicking off the year with an energetic start.
In February, ITZY, possibly the most anticipated girl group debut of the year, blessed us with the powerful yet bright sound.
Then in March, Everglow showed us their unique girl crush debut.
And now in April, BVNDIT, MNH's new girl group, made an amazing debut with with Hocus Pocus.
So, which one of the new girl groups is your favorite? Personally, I think I like BVNDIT the most. They really stood out to me and I'm excited to see what else they can bring. I'm also anticipating Everglow, ITZY, and Cherry Bullet, of course, and I'm really curious what sort of style they'll all have.
In February, ITZY, possibly the most anticipated girl group debut of the year, blessed us with the powerful yet bright sound.
Then in March, Everglow showed us their unique girl crush debut.
And now in April, BVNDIT, MNH's new girl group, made an amazing debut with with Hocus Pocus.
So, which one of the new girl groups is your favorite? Personally, I think I like BVNDIT the most. They really stood out to me and I'm excited to see what else they can bring. I'm also anticipating Everglow, ITZY, and Cherry Bullet, of course, and I'm really curious what sort of style they'll all have.