I'm a chiquita and villain supremacist
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 5 June 2022 #1 I'm a chiquita and villain supremacist Reactions: alo, Kamistar, Ahsoka and 1 other person
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 5 June 2022 #2 Reactions: Yili
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,391 Reactions Received 151,403 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 5 June 2022 #3 Reactions: Yili
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 5 June 2022 #4 But I guess it was a debut I'm not sure Reactions: alo and Yili
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,082 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 5 June 2022 #5 Ciipher’s Fame Reactions: Yili
alo Joined 3 June 2022 Messages 3,933 Reactions Received 5,700 Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,116 Gender Female Pronouns She/her 5 June 2022 #6 THOSE! SYNTHS! Reactions: Yili
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 8 June 2022 #7 Love Dive by IVE