- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
Man you and I think alike.Shin Se Kyung and Ji Chang Wook lol.
Yes she’s literally one of the prettiest women I’ve seen on screenMan you and I think alike.
Shin Se Kyung is heaven.
I've loved her in everything she's been in.Yes she’s literally one of the prettiest women I’ve seen on screen
And her comic side is pretty underrated and not explored much lol. Hoping she’s got more big projects lined up![]()
Oh I had no idea this was a thing lmao@Ozymandias
Are you subscribed to her channel?
She does lots of beautiful wonderful videos.
Of her doing things and cooking. Walking her dogs. Etc.
Here's a Q&A she did.