Favorite albums and songs in 2020 so far (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Favorite song overall : Winter Flower-Younha feat RM





Top 10 albums with my favorite b-side for each of them :

1. BTS Map of the soul : 7
Favorite song : Friends

2. WSJN Neverland
Favorite song : Tra-La

3. Dreamcatcher Dystopia : The Tree of Language
Favorite song : Sahara

4. Agust D Day-2
Favorite song : Dear my friend

5. Apink Look
Favorite song : Moment

6. GWSN The keys
Favorite song : After the bloom (Alone)

7. Fanatics Plus two
Favorite song : If You and I

8. Oh my girl NonStop
Favorite song : Neon

9. Gfriend Labyrinth
Favorite song : Here we are

10. April Da Capo
Favorite song : Doll


Others b-sides that I love :

Sejeong-Hopes for Tomorrow,Skyline
Dreamcatcher-Red Sun
Gfriend-Labyrinth
BTS-Louder than Bombs, UGH!, My time, Shadow
Ben-In your eyes
AgustD-Burn it ( feat Max)



Top 10 title tracks :

1. Apink Dumhdurum




2. BTS Black Swan




3. Scream Dreamcatcher




4. Weki Meki Dazzle Dazzle




5. Cherry Bullet Hands Up





6. Yezi Home




7. Moonbyul Eclipse



8. Hynn When I tell you goodbye



9. Natty Nineteen



10. Minzy Lovely

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Best album is WayVs new album :sanapray:
I wont do the other because I'm too indecisive for that and it changes every 2 minutes :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
I don't really listen to albums though I did check out between 5-10 this year. The only one I would listen to again in full is IZ*ONE's. I have a shorter commute than before, so I don't listen to music as often and therefore have not listened to new music as much I usually would.

Top 5 Title Tracks (in release order?)
  • Younha - Dark Cloud
  • Vince featuring Zion.T - Emergency
  • Chungha - Stay Tonight
  • Moon featuring Vince - 2NIGHT
  • Crush featuring Joy - Mayday
Looking forward to Heize and CIX the most this month.

Am I following the trend of solo artists over groups? It's unintentional, I swear.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't have any albums that I really like from this year, but I'll at least post some songs that stood out to me








This is technically a prerelease but I'll add it anyway -
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
best song so far is dumhdurum. best album must be neverland by wjsn
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread