Favorite anime ED's (1 Viewer)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
What are you favorite anime ED's?
I feel like ED's are always living in the shadow of their OP's, but sometimes the ED just hits so hard after finishing a good episode :pepecry2:

Here are my fav anime ED's in no particular order:


Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai ED - Fukashigi no Carte
The fact that they had 6 different versions of the ending sung by the voice actresses for the character of that specific episode made this one of my favorite ED's!




Re:Zero ED - Stay Alive
Both Re:Zero ED's are amazing, but Stay Alive just suited my taste more than STYX HELIX.




AnoHana ED - Secret Base
Do you remember the flower we saw that day?




Kaguya-sama: Love is War ED - Chikatto Chika Chika







Okay but I'm sure there would be more ED's in my list... if I wouldn't have skipped them all

Don't skip ED's!

Tags: idk any weebs
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Old school:



Some EDs from FMA Brotherhood, here’s one I remember off the top of my head:



Among recent ones, here’s two I saw recently which I both loved:

1. Vinland Saga 2nd ED:



2. Dorohedoro ED:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: jasque and Baechu

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Song is bop, the animation is dope af, and the way the colour floods in when Mob grows in front of Reigen's eyes as he comes into his life I- 🥺🥺🥺


This makes me cri sometimes after a more melancholy episode of Hanako kun especially episode 6


The song is okay but I think MHA has better ending songs, but the actual ending sequence is really cute here with all the childhood pics and maybe JUST MAYBE a lil hint or teaser to the dark past of the Todoroki family...

Smol Mirio and most especially a smol and even shyer Tamaki UWU
1595084685829.png


Younger Aizawa who looks less tired of the world but still just wanna eat his noodles in peace
1595084821914.png


Deku has All Might Funko Pop figure kek kek kek
1595084867599.png


Younger Toga before she went on a murder spree 🥺
1595084960014.png


Bby Todoroki clinging to his mum I CANT 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
1595085010015.png


OHOHOHOHOHOH AND WHATS THIS JUST UNDERNEATH THAT PHOTO HUH?? CUZ THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE A HINT OF EXTREMELY HIGH IMPORTANCE RELATING TO CERTAIN THEORIES ABOUT THE OLDEST SON OF THE TODOROKIS HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
1595085088606.png
 
  • Love
Reactions: Baechu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread