COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Favorite Attack on Titan character? *no spoilers please* (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
For some reason i'm behind on all new big shows. Like still haven't seen Rezero or Jujutsu Kaisen
I haven’t seen Rezero too but that’s coz I hate isekais lol, JJK is actually really good and I know you like Mappa’s work on Mob Psycho so you’ll love it here too. Plus story, characters and all are also great. But the animation is really :sanapray:
Jujutsu Kaisen, more like Sakuga Kaisen :rosesmug:
No wonder you didn’t get my besto friendo pun in the comment that day lol.

Also there was an original anime just 12 episodes called Akudama Drive, really amazing. Cyberpunk stuff, give it a go.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I haven’t seen Rezero too but that’s coz I hate isekais lol, JJK is actually really good and I know you like Mappa’s work on Mob Psycho so you’ll love it here too. Plus story, characters and all are also great. But the animation is really :sanapray:
Jujutsu Kaisen, more like Sakuga Kaisen :rosesmug:
No wonder you didn’t get my besto friendo pun in the comment that day lol.

Also there was an original anime just 12 episodes called Akudama Drive, really amazing. Cyberpunk stuff, give it a go.
I have heard good stuff on Akudama Drive. I just don't watch lot of anime these days I'm so behind on what's airing :jisoosmh:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I have heard good stuff on Akudama Drive. I just don't watch lot of anime these days I'm so behind on what's airing :jisoosmh:
I thought after leaving Kpop you’d be more active as an otaku :jisoosmh:
Turns out you were just busy with irl stuff like a responsible adult :sadcat:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I thought after leaving Kpop you’d be more active as an otaku :jisoosmh:
Turns out you were just busy with irl stuff like a responsible adult :sadcat:
Yep, and though I have been playing games too and got into watching Twitch streamers :lisalaugh:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Lmao well Levi, much like Gojou is easy to like even tho they’re kinda the obvious choices.
I wouldn’t say your faves are always the popular ones tho I mean Shigaraki Tomura :wimwim:
I’m sometimes surprised your JJK fav isn’t Mahito :haylul:
Okay but while Shigaraki isn't the most popular character, he is one of the most popular villains (depending on what method you use to measure popularity eheh) and if there's anything bnha does well it's villains so how can I not 😩 Just wait for the 2nd half of season 5

Also I cannot forgive Mahito :reallysadcat::reallysadcat: i'm sure you know what i'm talking about without giving spoilers :pepecry1: You haven't even seen what he does in the manga yet

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Okay but while Shigaraki isn't the most popular character, he is one of the most popular villains (depending on what method you use to measure popularity eheh) and if there's anything bnha does well it's villains so how can I not 😩 Just wait for the 2nd half of season 5

Also I cannot forgive Mahito :reallysadcat::reallysadcat: i'm sure you know what i'm talking about without giving spoilers :pepecry1: You haven't even seen what he does in the manga yet
Well I already hate Mahito based on what happened in the anime but there’s more in the manga? :sadcat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
stray kids
Pronouns
he/him
Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, Erwin, Sasha, and Hange

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
stray kids
Pronouns
he/him
My favorites are Mikasa, Eren, Armin, Levi, Hange, Erwin, and Jean

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread