Favorite b-side from Persona? (1 Viewer)

Favorite bside

  • Mikrokosmos

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Make it right

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Home

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Jamais vu

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Dionysus

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Persona

    Votes: 3 23.1%

  • Total voters
    13

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The instrumental of Mikrokosmos reminds me of Glee :maheart:
I can see it getting a bit repetitive/boring tho if I listen to it more often, but overall it's a nice track. 3/5

Verses of Make It Right are really nice, drop is really mainstream tho, nothing exciting about it, Rap is great as always. 2.5/5

HOME
really isn't my style at all. Idk what it is with Jimin's vocals this album putting me off so much :pepesad:, I'll give it a 1/5

Jamais Vu
starts really nice. The rap seems a bit out of place, kinda wish this would've just been a vocal song but it's the best of the album imo. 4/5

Dionysus
is just a no for me, I really don't like these kind of BTS songs. 0/5
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Dionysus is just so good! :pandalove::maheart:

I think the only b-side that wasn’t really my style is probably Home, but I really like the majority of songs so I’m happy!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Just started listening to it. 😍 Mikrokosmos is pretty good so far. Not super into it but it's nice.

Edit: Ok I take that back. I'm super into it! It gets better and better the more it goes on. *_*
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oooh I like Make It Right a bit more than Mikrokosmos. It's my favorite out of the three I have heard so far.

Weirdly I like the rap parts more than the vocal parts in all of the songs I have listened to so far which is new because I literally never like rap parts more from any artist. Rap line is killing it.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Oooh I like Make It Right a bit more than Mikrokosmos. It's my favorite out of the three I have heard so far.

Weirdly I like the rap parts more than the vocal parts in all of the songs I have listened to so far which is new because I literally never like rap parts more from any artist. Rap line is killing it.
this is definitely rap line's album!
the rap parts are so good
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I like Home... Would have been better without that weird moaning(?) in the backgound but it's not bad. My second favorite so far after Make It Right.

Lol I seem to be liking all the songs everyone else is not liking and not liking the ones everyone is liking. Rap line is definitely killing it this album. I love their parts.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
OKAY! YODA IS DONE!
Alright so my favorite b-sides are Mikrokosmos and Dionysus. I think this might be the first time where BTS's title track is my favorite song off the album. I'm gonna be real, the other tracks were pretty flat and the album itself is definitely not better than Tear. But overall, it's not bad. I'm not disappointed but I'm not extremely happy with it either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread