Favorite beauty gurus? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lmao there's is so much drama in the beauty community asdkldskadk
yeah i think you're best off finding a nugu one that isn't involved in the toxicity :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Bailey Sarian is pretty good. I like watching her murder, mystery, and makeup series
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The only beauty guru youtuber I ever watched was Bethany Mota and I don’t think she does that kind of content anymore... I don’t do makeup myself so I never really watch that kind of stuff.
This wasn’t very helpful oops :facepalm:
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread