- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
Same though-I did like High Heels though too.Either Rollin' or Deepened
HOW!?!?!I don't think I've ever really listened to BRAVE GIRLS.
This song is amazing...
I dunno lol. Just never did.Same though-I did like High Heels though too.
HOW!?!?!
Yeah I love this song. A tier for sure.I don't think I've ever really listened to BRAVE GIRLS.
This song is amazing...
High Heels is a solid 3rd for me, makes me wish Brave Girls had more music thinking about itSame though-I did like High Heels though too.
HOW!?!?!
@emanresu rarely strayed from SNSD during the first ten years of being a kpop fan. He missed a lot.Same though-I did like High Heels though too.
HOW!?!?!