Photo Favorite Chinese Actress (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers


She is one of the prettiest chinese actress in my opinion.
 
Last edited:

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Li Bingbing and Liu Tao (though I'm really biased for anything LYB)
I love Li Bingbing too, she is so pretty, in forbidden kingdom she was the hot white haired witch.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't really have a favorite Chinese actress but I fell for Wu Qian (Janice Wu) in My Amazing Boyfriend. She was so cute! I don't think I've ever loved a female character that much in my life.
But I hope she picks up a good drama soon. I haven't been into any of her latest shows.... Although, she looks absolutely gorgeous in the historical attires *-*

 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
M

mysteric

Update: I'm adding Reba in too to the mix. Her love of food is honestly so wholesome and relateable
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread