Favorite Conspiracy Theories? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
*Please keep this civil and don't put down ones that could be hurtful like that 9/11 was fake*

Anyway, for me, I would say the Mandela effect.
I always get shocked by what I thought was a thing
only for it to NOT be a thing.

I still can't get over the Chick-Fil-A shit.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Taehyun and Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
it's just my own theory i like to have that the washington monument is secretly a rocket that could blast off at any moment :haylul:
Are you ok?
LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
UFOs crash landings at Rosswell, New Mexico (if my memory doesn't fail me). The official version is that it never happened.
I feel like I have a vague memory of that but I don't know for sure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread