- Joined
- 21 June 2020
- Messages
- 248
- Reactions Received
- 377
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
list not mine btw, saw it on an article, wonder what u guys would change
1-Blackpink
2- Itzy
3- Twice
4- Everglow
5- Stray Kids
6- Shinee
7-(G)-Idle
8- Oneus
9-Wanna One
10-Iz*one
oneus, wanna one and stray kids i barely know so i would probs take them out myself, plus not the biggest fan of Twice debut song. I like Latata and La vie en rose more. I agree with Blackpink at the top. they got me into kpop with the debut, would be weird if i disagree
1-Blackpink
2- Itzy
3- Twice
4- Everglow
5- Stray Kids
6- Shinee
7-(G)-Idle
8- Oneus
9-Wanna One
10-Iz*one
oneus, wanna one and stray kids i barely know so i would probs take them out myself, plus not the biggest fan of Twice debut song. I like Latata and La vie en rose more. I agree with Blackpink at the top. they got me into kpop with the debut, would be weird if i disagree