- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,311
- Reactions Received
- 20,315
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Disney princess OSTs are so good 
Although they have aged quite a bit, they will always be beautiful classics <3
My favorite of all time has always been
“Reflection“ from Mulan
and second place is ”I See the Light” from Tangled!
I generally love all Disney Princess songs, but these two are the ones that will always hold a special place in my heart :>
Although they have aged quite a bit, they will always be beautiful classics <3
My favorite of all time has always been
“Reflection“ from Mulan
and second place is ”I See the Light” from Tangled!
I generally love all Disney Princess songs, but these two are the ones that will always hold a special place in my heart :>