Favorite exercises to do? (1 Viewer)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Sleeping burns about 70 calories an hour so that's a good exercise I like to do :coronawimwim:
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,597
Reactions Received
18,271
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,054
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I like strength training and yoga. I found a new gym a couple months ago, and really like the yoga teachers there. It's funny how much a good trainer can make a total difference in your experience.

I also do cardio because I know it's important to my health, but I can't say I particularly enjoy it. :lisalaugh: Maybe I'll eventually get over that hump of feeling like I'm dying and find it fun too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shadow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread