Appreciation Favorite Fanart/Fanartist (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have a few I follow on twitter that I really love. Some have series of stuff that's just really great and I wanted to spread it~

Apolo13
they are like the original Loona fanartist and have been around since the beginning basically.



Sarah Fernandes Artwork
So this artist is doing a series of loona as rpg characters and they are amazing. She puts a lot of detail into them and they are full of little references to the girls animals and stuff



ZEEK
The legendary chen fanartist~



downtown
They are a Wooshin/Wooseok biased account but they do comics of X1 and Up10tion. Everything is super cute



HJvivivi
They make stunning fanart and they've recently had a series on X1 and butterflies that everyone should be appreciating
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel neglected :sadcat:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Myself, even though my drawing still sucks
:ilovebread:
Also those Instagram artists:
karolinames
taedelight
artluff
hizuillu
_arinnv
heartjpeg
Thank you for not neglecting my thread :bigcatlove:

Do you have any favorite pieces from them?
 
  • Love
Reactions: honeyfornomoney
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you for not neglecting my thread :bigcatlove:

Do you have any favorite pieces from them?
How would I neglect a queen's thread?
:maheart:

Tbh every piece they post is my fav, but here are some:
karolinames




taedelight
















 
  • Love
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
How would I neglect a queen's thread?
:maheart:

Tbh every piece they post is my fav, but here are some:
karolinames




taedelight
















may or may not have just followed some new accounts
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread