Favorite Fast Food Place? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2021
Messages
24
Reactions Received
21
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Mine is either In N Out or Chick Fil a.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Chick fil a. Their sauce and spicy chicken sandwich is pretty much unmatched in my area. If I ever get a high quality Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich though, I might change my mind.
Also poki dc bc poki bowls are delicious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Handcrafted
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Chick fil a. Their sauce and spicy chicken sandwich is pretty much unmatched in my area. If I ever get a high quality Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich though, I might change my mind.
Also poki dc bc poki bowls are delicious.
Their spicy is so delicious I enjoy every single bite
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Five Guys, Sonic and Wienerschnitzel :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread