Appreciation Favorite funny scene from any show/movie? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't know if I can find it on youtube but the one scene in friends where Chandler and Joey lose Ross's son. When they go to get him back they decide to do a coin toss to decide who is Ben. But like when they decide what it side is for which baby, Joey says "Oh oh Ducks should be heads because they have them!"

Chandler whips around, deadpan, and says, "What kind of fucked up clowns went to your birthday parties!?"

I'm not the best at explaining but I remember this scene absolutely killing me the first time I watched it.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


I still watch this from time to time :lisalaugh:

Also from Friends- when Joey/Chandler battle Rachel/Monica in a rapid fire quiz for the apartment.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That moment on Friends where Emma is born and everybody's fussing over her. My favorite part of this scene is when Phoebe gets a turn, at 1:12:



Actually, scratch that. The WHOLE scene is funny!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh! And who could forget the one where Ross sings Baby Got Back to Emma, and she actually laughs at it???

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread