Favorite genre of movie? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Horror please but not just gore, which is just gross but not scary. Original Halloween or the Exorcist. If it's the Exorcist though, I need someone to hold my hand. :pandabeg:
You should try The Witch. No gore, but excellent horror. Disturbing AF.

On topic, I love noir.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I like to say horror but then I can't sleep at night so comedy
I used to get really scared with horror movies when I was a child. Now no movie manages to scare me the way they used. Maybe one of those jump scares when we get a brief scare and then everything goes back to normal, but a movie no longer manages to make me lose my sleep.
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You should try The Witch. No gore, but excellent horror. Disturbing AF.

On topic, I love noir.
Oh okay, thank you for the recommendation- istg it was advertised every 10 seconds here on Youtube. Did look hella creepy though. :pandaboss:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
The ones that make you think... no clue what genre that is, but like Christopher Nolan's old stuff like Inception, Shutter Island, or Memento! I love those types of movies :')
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I didn’t see any movie in a while, but my favorite genre is psychological thriller
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My favourite can really change depending on my mood, but I think the most common link between them is that they usually have a theme around law/detectives/police lol
Throw in a serial killer and I'm in too :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mostly watch rom-coms, any kind of drama or musicals. I do watch other genres but I just can't enjoy horroror thrillers complety.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread