Appreciation Favorite hair-color on your bias? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What haircolor do you like the best on your bias? :pandalove:

For me, with Baekhyun, I love black the most~ I also loved the silver






My favorite for Taeyeon is this



and honorable mention to black


ofc they both look great in pretty much every color but yeah, those are my favorites.

What's yours? ^^
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Moonbin

12000


I really loved pink on him it made him look soft and cute :pandalove:


11998


This light brown was pretty

11999


But I think he suits black hair the best as it brings out his features


Doyoung


12001


Doyoung with purple made him so pretty


12002


Again the same with moonbin I think black haired doyoung really defines his features



Taeyeon


12003


Look how good she looks with this hair


12004


She really suited it during party era


12005


She suits this the best



Hyoyeon


12006


This was my favourite hair from her


12007


This was a close second

12008


And brown haired hyoyeon was so pretty though we may never get it again 🥺


I’m sorry there’s soo many lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My baby’s pink hair
You never know if he’ll be the fluffiest bean
12232

Or a horrible murderer he’s killed me so many times already stop it :pandasad:
12233

Orange hair gets an honorable mention though
12234
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Long blonde hair and blue hair

Black hair and and blondish hair

Blonde hair, pink hair, and black hair


 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread