Favorite Indian Movies? (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@potato @Ozymandias get over here

dude tamil movies slap :sj_weary:

first of all ANY vijay movie
- thuppaki
- theri (samantha is SO pretty here)
- mersal
- jilla
- sethupathi
- sarkar
- puli
(there are way more but I'm a vijay fan if you couldn't tell :wimwim: )

also
K3G because it's like the best movie ever

and sharrukkhan movies omg
- kuch kuch
- dilawle
- om shanti om
- chennai express
- bazigaar

and then misc. movies
- maari
- 3
-naanum rowdy than
- I
- raavanan
- anegan

I'm going to stop but like if anyone needs tamil movie recs (or indian movie recs in general) hit me up :wimwim: :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
This is my sort of thread :sj_weary:

One of my favourites of all time is surprisingly not a vijay movie. Chandramukhi is my all time favourite. It's quite an old movie but I love it.
This scene is so horrifying yet enchanting. It's gives me the chills everytime.



Theri is probably my second fav. You can't go wrong with Vijay :maheart:

@potato @Ozymandias get over here

dude tamil movies slap :sj_weary:

first of all ANY vijay movie
- thuppaki
- theri (samantha is SO pretty here)
- mersal
- jilla
- sethupathi
- sarkar
- puli
(there are way more but I'm a vijay fan if you couldn't tell :wimwim: )

also
K3G because it's like the best movie ever

and sharrukkhan movies omg
- kuch kuch
- dilawle
- om shanti om
- chennai express
- bazigaar

and then misc. movies
- maari
- 3
-naanum rowdy than
- I
- raavanan
- anegan

I'm going to stop but like if anyone needs tamil movie recs (or indian movie recs in general) hit me up :wimwim: :sanapray:
amma best taste :sj_weary: So much Vijay :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is my sort of thread :sj_weary:

One of my favourites of all time is surprisingly not a vijay movie. Chandramukhi is my all time favourite. It's quite an old movie but I love it.
This scene is so horrifying yet enchanting. It's gives me the chills everytime.



Theri is probably my second fav. You can't go wrong with Vijay :maheart:


amma best taste :sj_weary: So much Vijay :jisoosmh:
OMG CHANDRAMUKI IS SO GOOD :sj_weary: I remember that scene from a few years back :sanapray:

vijay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other indian actor
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
OMG CHANDRAMUKI IS SO GOOD :sj_weary: I remember that scene from a few years back :sanapray:

vijay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other indian actor
Rajinikanth who :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and kuro

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
surprisingly no :(((
everyone always told me to watch it but no, I've never lmao
Well most big Tollywood movies also get released in Tamil lol so you're good :taesip:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well most big Tollywood movies also get released in Tamil lol so you're good :taesip:
yeah true, I just haven't gotten around to watching them I guess :maheart:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread