- Joined
- 14 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,715
- Reactions Received
- 2,962
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I like double chocolate cookies and thin mint oreos
Those are godly cookiesprobably fudge cookies![]()
Just curious but what is that exactly?? (I know of fudge and I know of cookies but not the combo)probably fudge cookies![]()
I don't know why but this made me laughYou meant biscuits or cookies like this 🍪
... I don't know how to deal with the SwissYou meant biscuits or cookies like this 🍪
there is a combo. And its amazingJust curious but what is that exactly?? (I know of fudge and I know of cookies but not the combo)
I mean to me cookie is a kind of biscuitI don't know why but this made me laugh
![]()
Now let's get a debate going. What makes a biscuit different from a cookie and vice verse or are they in fact the same?I mean to me cookie is a kind of biscuit![]()
Biscuits can be pretty anything including cookiesNow let's get a debate going. What makes a biscuit different from a cookie and vice verse or are they in fact the same?
![]()
![]()
I love peanut butter toopeanut butter
I love peanut butter
Just curious but what is that exactly?? (I know of fudge and I know of cookies but not the combo)
yesssss immaculate-ness