Favorite lana del rey songs? (1 Viewer)

Best album?

  • Born to die

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Ultraviolence

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Honeymoon

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Lust for life

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unreleased songs

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lizzy grant songs

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Joined
11 April 2019
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,393
Location
SUNMI IS COMING
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Mine (in no particular order);
1. Gods & monsters
2. Dark paradise
3. West coast
4. Florida kilos
5. Born to die
6. The blackest day
7. Old money
8. Swan song
9. Cherry
10. Venice b*tch
11. Guns and roses
12. Teenage wasteland (Unreleased)

I seem to favor her older songs :llama_smooch:
Yours?

We are never getting the new album are we:llama_shook:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This is hard. I'm going to try and limit it to my top 15 only:

1. Diet Mountain Dew
2. High by the Beach
3. Blue Jeans
4. Born to Die
5. Summertime Sadness
6. Lust for Life
7. Music to Watch Boys to
8. Lucky Ones
9. Off to the Races
10. Radio
11. Dark Paradise
12. Young and Beautiful
13. Love
14. Million Dollar Man
15. Body Electric

That's in no particular order although Diet Mountain Dew is definitely my #1.
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wasn't sure how I wanted to rank the songs, so I just have them in alphabetical order. :llama_laugh: I picked 15 of them, although I was originally trying to just do 10? Whoops. :llama_eyes:

Black Beauty
Born to Die
Cherry
Honeymoon
Lolita
Off to the Races
Sad Girl
Salvatore
Shades of Cool
Summer Bummer (feat. A$AP Rocky & Playboi Carti)
The Blackest Day
This Is What Makes Us Girls
Ultraviolence
West Coast
Young and Beautiful (DH Orchestral Version)

The Ultraviolence album is my absolute favorite, and I thought the Lust for Life album was, for the most part, pretty weak tbh.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  1. Mariners Apartment Complex
  2. In My Feelings
  3. Brooklyn Baby
  4. Gun N' Rose
  5. Money Power Glory
  6. Gods and Monster
  7. Blue Jeans
  8. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it
  9. Black Beauty
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I got her newest album today and I really love Happiness is a butterfly
well the majority of the album rocks, from what I've listened to so far!

I love her wit her voice her lyrics. She pens a great record for sure!
I haven't listened to all of it yet.

A lot better than her previous album, which was also outstanding.
One of my favourite artists from the states <3

I can fall asleep to her songs, they are that peaceful.

some mentions are : God bless america and all of the beautiful women in it
and Groupie Love
 
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread