Comeback FAVORITE - 또 LIE | 11.03 4th Digital Single Album | MV RELEASE (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I was not that high on Loca, but these girls you posted look pretty, damn I'm interested
That's Seoyeon (Visual) and Jeonghee (Face of the group), so it's pretty much just the 2 that are supposed to make ppl get interested with their looks :sanapray: guess they did a good job :sakUwu:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@notthatmarko I guess a new song for the monthly staff evaluation will be released now
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread