Favorite MVs from your bias groups? (1 Viewer)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Red Velvet - ALL of their MV's
fromis_9 - DKDK
Twice - The Best Thing I Ever Did
IZ*ONE - Violeta
LOONA - Girl Front
Blackpink - Whistle
GFriend - Sunrise
(G)I-DLE - Senorita
IOI - Downpour :pepecry2:

These are obvious:
EVERGLOW - Bon Bon Chocolat
ITZY - Dalla Dalla

:nosejoo:
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I tried to choose only one per group... turned out to be pretty hard.






Some other favourites:




 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck


kings did that with a budget mv :maheart:


might be biased bc i love this song so much

not a group
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was too lazy to do a full list :yolk:

I'll just put names not links

EXID - I Love You
IOI - Very Very Very
(G)I-dle - Senorita
DIA - Woowa
Red Velvet - Peekaboo
GFriend - TFTMN
Blackpink - PWF
SNSD - The Boys
Wonder Girls - Nobody *whispers JYP*
Mamamoo - Wind Flower
Everglow and ITZY - the obvious
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I was too lazy to do a full list :yolk:

I'll just put names not links

EXID - I Love You
IOI - Very Very Very
(G)I-dle - Senorita
DIA - Woowa
Red Velvet - Peekaboo
GFriend - TFTMN
Blackpink - PWF
SNSD - The Boys
Wonder Girls - Nobody *whispers JYP*
Mamamoo - Wind Flower
Everglow and ITZY - the obvious
We love AIDs :sanapray:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
















 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread